Monday, October 25, 2004

Intro of myself

This is my first posting. Can't believe it that i created this in the midst of exams. Perhaps i am too bored. Anyway i want to introduce myself here.

I am currently studying in ntu. Being a student there, theres only one word, mug mug mug. Oh thats three. haha. Anyway, there's really not much life as long as i am in ntu. So, most of the things i post here might just be the same old thing. Wake up, eat, study, eat, bath, study, eat, computer, sleep. Thats about it.

About my character hmm. I am just a serious guy, really serious. In terms of work, attitude, friends, anything. Perhaps too serious in a sense. Always equipped with this black face around. I tries to brighten myself. I do... don't doubt me. There is this module that i am doing that requires me to smile when i am doing this presentation. So, i practice in front of the mirror. The more i smile, i find myself smiling with a euphonium embrouchure. That is really OMG. The teacher actually found that my jaw is locked in. I told her its like that.

Oh ya, I haven't say about what s euphonium is. Well, its a musical instrument that belongs to the lower brass section in a Wind Band. This instrument got its name through a greek word, euphonia, which means "nice sounding". Its suppose to sound very mellow and soothing. Playing this instrument is really what i like to do. It brings out the inner emotions in me. It can "speak" my mind.

Hey don't get the wrong idea that i am those kind of black face, walking zombie, with "air" around me. I find myself kinda crappy and talk cock sometimes. I guess my character and behavior changes in different situations. Ntu makes me kinda stony and aggressive. Think about all the stress and pressure I face. I must admit, i cannot handle stress very well. And when things doesn't fall into place nicely, my behavior will change drastically.

I don't know what i have missed out, but its kinda late now. 11.10pm. Its time for me to sleep. Oh ya, one more thing is that i sleep rather early. I can't sleep late. It is a habit and also for health reasons. If i have missed out anything that you would like to know, I hope you can find them in the things that i post subsequently. You might be able to find funny information or theories that i come up with. You never know what you will find. Enjoy your stay here :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home