Wednesday, July 06, 2005

6/7/05

Went to ktv in the afternoon. Then went to Amk library to search for the jap book that i always wanted to borrow. There is one in AMk and one book in Toa Payoh, but the toa payoh one seems to be on loan forever. ITs supposed to be returned last month but its still no returned. I guess the person lost it. Now i'll be waiting for the amk one...

Then I went home to play game. I still haven't complete my suikoden3. I believe its going to end soon. over 40hrs of game play. That shows how much time i've really spent on playing games these 2 weeks.

I think I should be able to complete one more before school starts. That will be my aim.

In the meantime, the research for my FYP is really killing me. I'm reading all those law cases until damn blur. You'll realise how easily people sue another for damages. I'll be really careful in the future when I deal with monetary things and human injury things. Better be save than sorry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home