Saturday, July 02, 2005

2/7/05

Finally, some progress in the research project. Although its moving really slowly, but its moving, and thats all it matters. After that its games until afternoon.

It was 2.15pm when i realised that my clock has stopped moving. It stayed at 12.30pm. The clock illusion did made me feel that I was at 12.30pm. I think its really a kind of making yourself awake when you are actually tired. Try it when its at night. Purposely set your clock to 8pm and see how long you can last through the night. I bet it will do magic.

Whats so important about the time today? Because I'm late to go to orchard. My disciple wants me to watch a performance loh. Well, I was 2 mins late, but I didn't miss any pieces. The sun was big. And they played in the sun. Well, non of my business because I was hiding under the shade near an air con area.

The performance ended at 3.45pm and I walked all the way to the bus stop outside heeren to take a bus to city hall. My destination- funan sakae sushi restaurant. I have a $10 voucher haha, so I better use it before it expires. I ordered TOri Katsu Don and one chocolate ice cream for dessert. Hmm somehow I just wonder how people think when they see a guy eating alone in a restaurant. I think there is a difference between a girl eating alone and a guy eating alone. Will they think that I'm an abnormal person? haha. Just some thoughts, cuz, whats the probability that a guy would eat alone in a restaurant? I think I see more girls doing it. Or, I'm just being bias in my judgement? hmm. Well, $1.75 for that meal was totally worth it haha. Thankz to the voucher.

It was a tough time trying to get home. The MRT is just packed with people. Today, 2/7/05, a national day parade rehearsal was taking place just now. All roads near cityhall area were blocked. Ha, theres always something big happening when i go out.

Thats all for today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home