Saturday, February 04, 2006

4/02/06

Ok, did I forget to blog yesterday? Yes I did. What lousy memory I have. So whats the reason? Excitement of reading about maplesea, and the excitement of a War in Utopia (online game). So, I did forget... can't help it. Anyway nothing interesting happened.

Its just a wonderful surprise realising how easy it is to write in English. Somehow it is a more efficient for me to type in English. However, chinese is more expressive. And..... how I realise the chinese culture is losing its place in the young generation (I sounded damn old). There is no way the roots of our history is going to stay in our hearts any longer. I don't want to be too political here but, it leaves me great regret on how young people are today, including me. The period where I typed in chinese was to remind me of my origin.

Shall I change back to English or continue to type in chinese? Why fret over this.... it doesn't matter, as long as i have a place to type rubbish. And to you, who is reading this rubbish, I show my deepest appreciation (assuming someone reads this).

I feel such a great change in me since the start of school. I bet my friends would have noticed it. Awkward behavior, absolute shamelessness, ultimate disgrace of thyself. I don't care, as long as I get the job done. Intentions.... is such a powerful thing. Doing something without an intention will leave you with pretend-sion (invented word?).

Laalaa.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home