Monday, February 06, 2006

6/02/06

I really don't like to complain so much but..... its good cuz I let out my emotions. Opps. haa. Well, heres what I have to do for the next 2 days. For my own reference!!

Read AB312 articles for lecture 1&2
do up BF 308 tutorial
do up AA304 tutorial,
type out a word document for AA306 discussant things
Read RS chapter 5
Read 306 tx bk for lecture 2 and seminar 3
read 312 case report on wed 5pm after the presenting grp post up
Prepare for meetings for AB312 and BF308
Type FYP chapter 4 draft 2 for CPF part

Oh well, shit happens. And, I spent 2 hrs typing 3 emails just now. 1 particularly long because I am setting my standards for my beloved Euph/Tuba section. I guess I can put my management theories into use now. Hope it works.

I also spent half an hr looking at my beautiful province in the game called Utopia. Its in a mess now. Well, shit happens.

And, how to clean the big shit? By washing down the toilet bowl loh. opps.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home