Sunday, September 11, 2005

11/9/05

Went to Kbox in the morning for Klunch session. I found that my singing has reached another level!! OMG but still will go out of tune one lah. Perhaps the mic there is so good that can capture my voice even when i sing very soft. Cool right? I'll prac more haha.

Then, I went to look for a light blue longsleeve shirt for my interview. I'm going to charm my interviewer (if its a lady.) If its a guy, then i'm a goner haha. Well joking lah, i don't think i got enough charm to do that. G2000 shirts look good sia. hee. Now i'm back home, trying to start on my 1500 words essay for my GE. I work harder for my GE as compared to my core modules. Sometimes its really a good match of modules for me. If i were to match some of my modules with others, i might die doing work. I feel that I've been given a good match every semester where some modules would balance out others. Lucky perhaps.

I better be doing my work. I'm very late in starting it. haha tata

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home