Thursday, September 08, 2005

8/9/05

I am really headache with soooo many things!! I brought this to myself as i always said. Sigh what to do???? Next week is suppose to be my holiday week but I have things packed almost everyday. I have to seperate my days into 3 sections and see where i have time for research on projects and prepare for my interview. There are really too many things!!!

Today's lesson was ok. Nothing particular happened. In the afternoon, I have to type this horrendus essay that I have problem coming up with ideas. This is one of the first time that I have to try and fill up the words rather than cutting down words.

I think no one will understand how I feel. Actually no one need to because everyone has their own problems. We cannot assume that if the person seems to be enjoying life, he is not suffering. How does a swarn swim? Look gracefull on top and peddle like hell underneath. So please, everyone out there, don't think that I'm so free when I seems to look like one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home