Friday, September 09, 2005

9/9/05

Should I be more confident? This question appeared. Ha but the problem is.... am i not confident enough? I don't know whats my current level. Anyway, I'm going to look like i'm a tough guy for the interview. But if they found the right pin to poke me, I'll just deflate haha.

The morning class seemed like a lulleby to me. Baroque music seems like not very for me. But then the cello suites are definitely cool, cuz it relates to eupho alot. Our teacher today let us watched the fantasia that has Nutcracker suite and toccata and fugue in it. I can't remember who composed the toccata and fugue, but I labelled it the vampire piece.

Its holiday, but i need to so alot of things. Plan plan. Strategy as plan..... and i need strategy as action. Just in case any emergent conditions appear out of no where.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home