Sunday, September 04, 2005

4/9/05

Today was a happening day. Before that, I found out something yesterday. Sad and happy? Hmm confused. Ha. Well all the best to that friend. Have a blissful life.

This morning, I did work then after that, meet my insurance agent. Ha interesting talk.

Then I went to suntec with my great friend!! Its Comex. Computer show. IT show. I finally bought my new comp. Now i have alot of things to do in preparation for the new comp. I need to backup all my documents and work. Sigh. more work for me.

My another friend met us at late afternoon and my first friend went back. We went to a creative booth and queued for something. We queued for 1 hr, and found out. Its not the queue to buy things!! Its for us to experience a new kind of sound from a headphone. Darn, but we got a new headphone haha. Free.

Gotta go do my preparation now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home