Sunday, December 25, 2005

25/12/05

Orchard during christmas, a place of warfare. People (ah bengs, ah lians, civilians), equipped with short range shot gun (party spray), 见人就喷. I turned on my tactical mind and engaged in swift movement, hoping no one will aim me. Actually, I got hit when I was adjusting my camera for a shot at a Gigantic M&Ms. Luckily, it was blanks. No ammo!!! Ha, I was lucky.

10pm alot Orchard Rd. Bad bad. Moving inches by inches. I had to get out. Freed myself from the "sardinic" (adopted from the word sardines) situation after a while. The side of the walk way nearer to Taka is the red zone. Go there and you'll hear people spray, screaming, and people ambushing. The safe side is the one opposite.

Photos uploaded at my online photo album of course haa. enjoy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home