Monday, December 19, 2005

19/12/05

My sky just crashed. The background on my blog, is no longer blue in my eyes. Crimson red it is. Liquified. Flowing down, down, dripping. DArk clouds moving past, slowly, occasionally bumping into each other, creating the loud THUMP. When I set my eyes on the computer screen as I clicked the results button, I'm petrified. I don't want to believe this. Sick, Hideous, Horrendous, perposterous. KNN, CCB, NB. Once gained is now lost. I'm losing direction. Just drop me from great heights and don't let me land. Why raised me to a great height last sem and make me fall so hard this time. I don't want.

(do I behave like a cry baby? Yeah, perhaps. And its none of anyone's business.)

Some people must be so happy now. And some people real sad. Did I set too high hopes on myself? Am I being over confident? I don't like........ being around confident people. I should have...... I could have...... I would have...... what did I learn?

And to everyone, STOP THINKING I'M CLEVER. I'm going to FISH the next person who tells me I'M CLEVER. "GO WEAR YOUR SPECS AND SEE ME CAREFULLY".

And, don't ask me what I got, I'm going to FISH that person up nicely too. "FISH OFF!" FISH FISH FISH FISH!! I hate FISH!!! they got so many BONES!!

(takes the pillow and hit myself!!) Well, I really feel like banging wall, like how the MSN emoticon do.

ya, and I really look like a fool when I was so confident and having fun with one of the paper. Ya fun, and then.... shame on me.

I will not, ever and ever, show any emotion after any paper. Never. NEVER!

A: Ya, so what did you get for exams?
Me: it sux.
A: oh really? I didn't do any tutorials and attend all the lectures leh. I'm so happy with my results
Me: cool...
A: WAhahahahahahaa
Me: (look like shit. What can I do other than sulking?)

----- so what if one attends all lectures, all tutorials, does all work? You need to curry the tutor! DAmn.

So what if I'm with the brainest chap around in town? I'm just a wannabe.

Whats plan for next sem? No point chionging. See me rot myself through the sem.

Ya, happy finding out that my results sux makes people feel better right? Steady. YES I CONFESS. ITs bad!!! Go celebrate it.! Go spread it! Let my sadness be your happiness!! The results of competition. Knife in smiles. Poke me!!!

(THis just ends all happy things in the day.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home