Saturday, December 17, 2005

17/12/05

Sometimes i really wonder, if there were so many people reading this blog, would they think that I'm such a negative bastard haaa. A guy with some wierd temperament and mood swings, a guy with so idealistic thinking when talking to others and so pessimistic thinking when dealing with own things. Yes, I'm just an emotionally poor bastard. No matter how happy and strong I am in reality, I'm just a sick ass as night comes near.

ok, pardon my previous paragraph. It happens when I have some alcohol content in my blood. I just don't seem to understand why I don't have those happy high feeling when I drink. Why do I always have such,... you know, be such a pain. Yeah, I know I will affect other people's mood if I'm like that. That is why, I think its better that i drink alone haaa. Well, I'll have more chance, since my mum has accepted me drinking red wine at home, muahhaa. Using the excuse of "healthy" drinking.

Today got happening haaa. I went to make myself look better by cutting my hair. I hope I don't look wierd in the new hairdo. I don't want to look like a wierdo.

Then in the afternoon, my friend came and gave me alot of gifts. So happy. New anime to watch, and lots of new songs to listen to. Can practice new songs to sing for Ktv. Its time for me to practice the falseto (donno how to spell). More David tao and Lee Hong's songs. Damn difficult to catch the tuning loh. Stupid voice box of mine. I'm thinking of enrolling into a Singing GE next sem loh. Hope they accept me. haa.

Ok, evening to night time is my friend's birthday party. Thats when I get to drink. *yawn*, now feel so sleepy. Alot of rumours going around, haaa. So fun seeing these things happening around me. But, its not in my usual self to be in the teasing party (teasing people, not the one being teased). haaa. well, I guess i'm just crazy haa. Fun perhaps?

One more advice for myself. Never show off if I can't and have nothing to show off. Keep my mouth shut haa.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home