Monday, February 13, 2006

13/02/06

Suffered a great fall in BF308, got a great boost in AB312. What a swing. And again, I did forgotten to post anything on my blog yesterday. What was on my mind then? I was so affected by work that i totally forgotten about it and went offline. Switched off my comp with a little smoke coming out of my head. And, I couldn't sleep. ha. Well, the smoke has turned into a rainbow. Cool.

I could finally reward myself by letting myself play 2 hrs of maplesea later. I DON"T CARE!! I'm childish, i know. I'm just very interested in the trading system inside the game. I wanna be the riches character inside!!! Make lots of money and buy lots of items and go on a trading spree. And since I got nothing to lose spending money on stupid things inside the game, it allows me to get engaged in the wild auctioning experience. "You wanna buy something from me? Give me 10 mil!!!" muahahaa. Can I be a monopoly inside????? omg

And.... who says i'm not affected for tomorrow. 心中有情,又何必表现出来呢?表现出来的才算是真情吗?倘若结局已清楚,应该再试吗?若方向不清楚,该如何?好大的雾啊。

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home