Wednesday, February 08, 2006

8/02/06

A day of accomplishment. I haven't stop doing work except for meals and 2 episodes of dragonball cartoon. Oei, what the hell. I'm sick and tired of school work. Can I start my working life immediately?? And I'm sick and tired of people treating me like an ass. Well, I want to complain because I have worked hard. I want to reward myself by venting my stupid pea brain attitude here. If there is a website with a game for me to throw things around, I would have top the score sheet.

If there is one person in front of me scolding me, I would have looked at the person in the eye saying," you better shut up or I'll eat you up". If someone were to point his finger at me, I would have hold his wrist with my whole palm and sqeeze it hard with my forearm strength. If that wouldn't stop him pointing at me, I'll use my the other hand to pull his hand out. I'll use my head to ram his head. I'll my teeth to bite off his flesh. Unleash my fury.

Ok thats all. Anger management is to vent it out right? Cool. Wait till I really blast out. And that will be a monster you wouldn't want to see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home