Tuesday, December 07, 2004

07/12/04

I suppose to have alot of things to type, don't know why my mind feels blank now.

Anyway, I watched another disk of the drama. It just show how scheming people can be. This is just terrible haha. At least this time is not 2 guys going for a girl. Its more of 2 girls going for the same guy.

A great friend visited my house today. We played a soccer game, then dynasty warrior. The best game for the day was bomberman land 2!! We were so engaged in bombing each other. Total bombing sensation. My dog liked him alot, very obedient too. I think she is trying to create a good image for my friend haha. What a fake haha.

My friend and I chatted alot of things, but i don't know why I can't remember much. I guess my memory failing again. I think another person is angry with me because of my lousy memory too. Why don't people understand that I have poor memory. To be specific, I have to take extra effort to convert working memory to short term memory, and even more effort to convert short term memory to long term memory. Its me... accept me please.

My friend and I also went to Toa Payoh central for a little walk. He treated me a chocolate waffle. WOW! It just take soooo good. I wonder if anyone believe that I have never tried a waffle in my life before. That was my first one. Hmmm or did I forget that I have eaten it before? sux memory.

The weather is just sooooo good for a nice long sleep. I feel like a kind of animal that wants to sleep throughout the whole winter (dong1 mian2). I'm sooo lazy that I haven't even start jogging. So.... I might just be a little bit fat when I meet all my ntu friends next sem. Haha... just don't call me fat ass, although I have one.

Although I have said it once, but I would like to say it again. Go for sakae sushi buffet!! Its available during weekdays, 13.90 before +++ for students, and 16.90 before +++ for adults. The things are just soooo goood. Go to the Heeren one, because there are so special packages there. I'm gonna go there with my parents some time sooooon.

Ok side track. I'll like to introduce my friend's blog, meseannie.blogspot.com His blog is just soooo nice with controversial relationship topics discussed. I remembered seeing some moving cartoon, but I wonder if its still there. It shows a guy wacking a wall using things that are just out of the world. All the power, lazer, cannons, hammer, sword power. haha. Anyway he takes good pictures too. I think I might just get myself a digicam to take pictures. Some places in Singapore are quite nice. I would like to take them in a different angle. Why look at the world in only one way?

Ok double side track. Just some words received from some free SMS. Very meaning full. I might just make a section just for these SMS so that everyone can see. hee.

1) Malcolm Forbes- Too many people overvalue what they are not and undervalue what they are.
2)John Macnaughton- Maturity begins to grow when you can sense your concern for others outweighing your concern for yourself.

Hmm Today no slice of life. I wonder why. :)

Are my posting getting more and more bored? Hmm

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, dude. tis is andrew here. just drop by to leave a message for u. glad to hear that u like the chocolate waffle. and yup, i had fun playing bomberman, romaance of the 3 kingdoms and winning eleven. thanks for being such a good host. i sure will drop by ur place again to play with 'meimei' and P.S. u r a good pal of mine too. take care and have a greta day ahead, weiqiang :)

2:10 PM  
Blogger WeiQiang said...

Hey sure andrew, anytime you wanna come, just give me a call, I'll make time for ya. :)

12:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home