Saturday, November 27, 2004

27/11/04

Hmm dark eye rings... anyone has it? I seemed to have developed it throughout these few days, due to sleeping late. Panda I am. This morning started off with band teaching again. Its another school this time. There is just this thing that i observe from the children i meet. When they meet new instructors or teachers, they will be very good, as in the behavior. Then, they slowly test water by inducing some naughty behaviors and playful acts. They want to know how far they can bully the teacher. Then they will open up and be their normal self. Hmm this cycle of events tend to complete faster in children compared to an adult. Who says children isn't scheming? hee.

I then went to Toa Payoh central again. Had lunch outside. Then went to the Popular again. Nothing better to do. Then some ideas knocked my mind again. For those friends who are close to me, they will know that I have always wanted to learn the Japanese language. I have been applying for the module for 2 sems already but I didn't have the luck to get it. Then, inside me," Why do i need to wait for the module to learn the language, why not just do it myself?" So, I went to find books on the language in Popular. Hmm instead of buying the book, why not i just go to the library. So I did, and found the book I want. So.... for the days that I take bus during this holiday, I'll be reading and trying to learn the language. Don't be surprise if i become an expert hahaa. Just joking.

After that, its band practice at night. My diaphram aches because I did some breathing exercise with the pri school kids. At Westwind, I nearly get crams haha. Giddiness kicks in. But its normal i know. 4 Person in the lower brass today, with no Tubas. Argh, how to get a full brass sound? Haha. 2-3 mths to concert, and things are not in place yet. I need practice hee. Big solo!!! I'm gonna invite my favourite professor there hee.

Oh ya, my mum bought a clock for me. My rooms already have 2 hanging clocks, and 4 standing alarm clocks. But this clock is very nice, because it is and oval one, with a Mickey pic in the middle, and may other disney character pics at the side. My room is going to turn into a cartoon land hee. Anyway it is one already.

Hmm watching summer scent again. Someone I just relate so much to the guy who got ditched haha. I just feel that I look like that guy. I just find it so weird that i feel that haha. Even for Winter Sonata, its the same. I also feel that I look like that guy who got ditched haha. Sad case. Anyway I need to go back to watch the show. Next time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home