Sunday, November 28, 2004

28/11/04

The first word that comes to my mind--- TIred. Sooooo tired. TOday I was suppose to be at Westwinds for individual practice at 2pm but I went elsewhere instead. Main band practice starts 3.30pm. So... where did I go? I went to West Mall. I'm just not in the mood to go there straight for practice. I know for certain that even if I went for individual practice, I'll be practicing crap. I might as well go shopping (I seldom buy things).

So I was in West Mall. I walked around the shops, looking for things that I can buy for christmas presents. I remember one of my friend wanted to buy something for her eupho tutor. I saw a model euphonium there. Golden colour woh. Maybe she would like to buy that? I don't know haha. I need to search for something too. But nothing really attracted me yet.

Then I went into the food court for a bowl of ice kachang. Made a wrong choice. Should have gotten something warm. It was raining, and the shopping complex was like freezing. I am in a constant trance of brain freezing while eating the ice kachang. After I finished it, my body was shaking because of the coldness. I bet my temperature was 34 degrees celcius.

Band prac was just as exciting.... as usual. At the end of the practice, it was the usual sulking cheeks, tired fingers and red eyes. THe lighting there isn't enough. I have to wear my specs to see the score. Remember about the big solo I talked about previously? I really don't know how to interpret that solo melody. Its not nice after all, and it has a clashy feeling with the chords. Gonna sound sucky. I can't play something that I can't interpret. I gonna ask the conductor for help soon.

Ahhhh no time to watch movie. I hope "incredibles" can wait till the next weekend of the week after next. Would anyone be as lagging as me? Might want to watch that with me? haha. Dream on. Alright time to rest for the beginning of the worst week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home