Friday, December 10, 2004

10/12/04

Short posting today because nothing much happened. Another band teaching day. All those naughty boys again. Haha. Nothing much to say, except much fun in teaching kids. They'll amaze you with the way they think about things.

After that, its home sweet home for 2 discs of the drama. Finally, I feel that the character of the lead male actor seems much like me haha. Its a nice show. I think the drama story writers for korean shows are just pure genius. Really great.

Today I arranged another ktv session with my friend haha, so that makes it 2 ktv sessions next week. Soooo much fun. I'm gonna expand my repertoire haha. I was thinking about Pan Wei Bo's rappy songs. Try harder Lawrence.

I went jogging again, same distance as yesterday. I'm gonna run like how I trained for my 2.4km during the army days. I want to show all people out there that a Pes C and someone from SAF band is not a weakling.

Some thoughts went through today. I'm just quite sick to think about the real world. Life is tough isn't it? Like what my friend said," why is it so difficult to be alive? Might as well end it". I guess its just a challenge for all to be alive. Well, it's one's choice whether to live on, or end it. Early or later, all will end up in the same path afterall. However, I think its important not to create regrets for anyone. Ending your own life might create irrecoverable regrets. So, live life to fullest and don't think of ending abruptly. Just like any song or music, abrupt stopping causes confusion and unhappiness. A nice song would always have nice endings. Even ants strive to live, why not anyone? Think of your objectives in life, whether to pass on the family name, create a historical name for yourself, or even aim to be the riches man on earth. Do your best for such aims, then no regrets will be there.

I guess I'm quite a lousy writer for this kind of things hahaa. No slice of life today. Thats why I wrote something in replacement.

Anyway, I'm thinking of getting a digicam. I would like it to have the cababilities of taking nice sceneries. Would anyone have any recommendations? haha

Thats all folks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home