Wednesday, February 09, 2005

9/02/05

Today is the first day of the lunar new year. Although I slept at 3 am, i was able to wake up at 9am. I wanted to do my work, but I want to continue writing the song. Its the kind of feeling perfect for writing piece. I must thank that friend. Anyway, the piece is for the one who gave me inspiration. But its just not long enough to express all. The completed piece seems to be a summary. I have to express in 1.5 minutes, haha can't.

The song is a summary. So, should I expand on it? I don't know

I stayed at home the whole day. took 6 hrs to complete that piece. And then came my buddy, S, who had dinner with me and my family. Hah he played game with me until about 10 plus. Argh my dual game skills are sooo bad haha keep on losing to him, and i know he is giving in to me haha but i still can't win him. We also played gradius, haha can't complete too. Hard to play.

Tomorrow, I'll be at that place again hee. When its holiday, its always the place to go. Nice place.

I got lots of work argh, i want to finish them quick so that i can play throughout the rest of the holidays. But .. when there are lots of time for work, I don't seems to have the motivation to do them..... i'll most likely wait until its very rushy then i'll do. Sux haha.

The end.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home