Monday, February 07, 2005

7/02/05

I woke up with a funny dream in my mind. I could remember the contents of the dream so clearly. It was about some sort of secret formula of making some dried food. The scene was in the 1960s, coffee shop haha. Then theres this someone telling me that some flower can be very tasty after they are dried. Wierd haha.

Morning was so tiring because yesterday was a late night. Well, it was a damn happy night. Haven't laugh so much since a long time ago. Chatting with friends without any worries of offending them or anyone is such a cool thing. They are a bunch of nice and open minded people. I got nothing to offend them anyway haha.

Someone saw me this morning and asked me," why you look so tired?" I said," hangover" haha. It was a joke. A lychee Martini can't give me hangover. Anyway my face throughout the lessons was quite black because I can't lift my cheeks up to smile. The concert yesterday drained my whole facial muscles away. How do you like to have sunken cheeks haha.

The darn IT seminar. 2 weeks ago, the tutor assigned a presentation topic to 2 groups each. My group obvious got to present one of the topic. He clearly said that time," I'll tell you what to do, don't worry". In the end 2 weeks past, and nothing has been told to us, and so i thought the presentation was called off. In the end, today, he said," later, we'll have the presenting groups to tell us about the topics". I was like," WHAT!" in my mind.

So, i approached him during the break," erm but i think you didn't tell us what we need to present." You know whats his answer? "I'm waiting for you all to ask me" And he just went out of the room for the break. My fast turned black instantly. Throughout the seminar i showed him the black face. But in the end, things worked out because there was a mistake on the course coordinator's part. The mistake- the articles in which the presentation should be based on, was not available in the photocopying shop, which they thought it was. So... the fault turns to them. So now, my group has to prepare for that presentation throughout the New yr. Well, at least my participation marks isn't jeopadized. Thank god.

Thats all for today. Darn.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home