Thursday, February 03, 2005

3/02/05

I was so tiring this morning. I was quite down, but i don't know why. The morning lecture was like a lulluby to me. I was "gaining" back some sleep during the lecture. I was dragging myself from one point to another. Maybe I'm just stressed about tomorrow's in-class test.

But then when I went for my tax tutorial, I brightened up, and cracked stupid jokes. Well, i'm always stupid haha. My short term memory is just sooo bad. I always can't remember what i wanted to say.

Today I'm gonna sleep at 10pm to prepare myself for a long day tomorrow. I won't want to make stupid mistakes for my test again.

What does it mean when you feel happy when you can see that someone? I thought i've gotten over it. haha faint. Let the wind lead me somewhere.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home