Sunday, February 06, 2005

6/02/05

Concert is over. I've quite satisfied with my playing, at least no obvious mistakes. But lots of mispitches here and there, hope no one can spot it. haha play halfway, and got stunned when i got into difficult sections. I don't know why like that. Its internal phobia.

My solo... ah turns out to be too soft. Darn the percussions, what can i do? talking about the solo itself, not 100% according to what i wanted, but its 99% there. The audience liked my sound, at least most of my friends like it. "Amazing tone" they said. But another said," huh? you got solo meh?" Nearly fainted haha.

So... what did i do after the concert? Pubbing! my god, never have i tried that before haha. pubbing after concert. But only dranked one cup of lychee martini. NIce drink! Not much alcohol taste. Lychee taste!! haha but can feel the heat generated. Cool.

I wonder if my professor came for the concert, I didn't see him. Sigh. Some of my friends couldn't come for the concert because they had something on. They bought the tickets though, but couldn't come. That was quite disappointing. But, even worst, they paid for something that they didn't derive benefit from. Hmm next time, i'm gonna set this system. Those who wants to come for my concert, I'll make reservations without payment. Then, if they come, then they'll pay at the counter. This way, even if they couldn't make it, they wouldn't have paid for it. Its only fair that way. I don't want people to waste money paying for nothing.

Anyway, its late. Time to go into dreams again. The feeling of dream is coming back hee. Happy Chinese New year.... in 2 days time.

2 Comments:

Blogger Cloud said...

Yoz... You played well. Can tell that you're desperately trying to make yourself heard over all the din... hahahaa!! Happy CNY!

12:38 AM  
Blogger WeiQiang said...

Yeah thankz alot. They are loud really.... BLOODY LOUD. haha

9:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home