Thursday, May 05, 2005

5/5/05

Today is 050505. A special day? Seems like a code of life haha. Anyway, I woke up too early haha, just for games. Crazy gamer here. I completed Zone of Enders 2, with a total game play time of 5 hours. Then, I started devil may cry 2 (kinda sucky game haha, don't suit me), and also started Duel hearts (platformer RPG game).

The rain in the afternoon was just so awful. The sky was totally dark.

I started on my research for my FYP. Sucky? haha. Yup, its holiday and i'm doing this kind of work. Can't get any good ideas for the topics. Still searching for one good topic. I want to do well!! And want to do the best!

Anyone for a drink this sat? haha. Soccer at 11.05pm!! I bet harry's would be crowded!!

I need to get my shopping engine starting. I need to shop!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home