Sunday, May 01, 2005

30/4/05

A bad music day. I totally cannot derive any satisfaction during the band session. Totally pissed off by the new band room. Acoustic was damn bad. But the good thing is that they know that the place is bad and they are going to install carpet and curtains. Totally disgusted anyway. The Whole band sounded like a loud amplifier, worst damn normal time. I hate loud sound, I hate people shouting. Brrrrr

But the fun thing today is that I went to my buddy house for a gaming session. Lots of game exchanges hee. And Me and Him completed Gradius 5 today. Good and exciting session hee.

Haha the moment i stepped into my buddy's room, he asked me why I look like Uncle. Well, I just took my hair cut this morning and I purposely want this kind of ugly look to keep my mind away from some stuffs. Then I can stop thinking about some stuffs, because I know I'll start thinking when I have free time. Its still better to put my mind on other stuffs. Hmm I really look like uncle? haha

Tired and I don't want to think about the band session today. It sux.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home