Friday, April 29, 2005

29/4/05

Last paper gone!! Come to think of it, it was quite a difficult one. Although its open book, its write and write and write and write non stop. But its over and I have done my best. What ever the result would be for this paper, I'll accept it because I have really done my best. Hee

My holiday plans, Games and more games!!. Other than that, I would want to continue my Jap studies, practice on my eupho for WASBE, read a few books. The first book is Change your life in 5 days. The second book is Sun Tze tactics of war for businesses. I need to enhance my stress tolerance level. After seeing myself during this past sem, I know I quite a weakling. I need to change hee.

On my way back from exam, A van break into fire on the road outside bukit batok MRT station. Then near another bus stop, I saw a kid running and fell flat on the ground. Hmm quite happening today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home