Tuesday, April 26, 2005

26/4/05

When I have been so hardworking before? I know I cannot let myself down, so I have read and read and read non stop. Praying for myself haha. Since I'll done my best in preparation. Even if I didn't do well, its all fated. Guess what I've heard about the Tax paper last sem? The average marks was........ amazingly low. haha. If that is the case, then I'm quite safe. But then, this sem will be different haha because we won't know what will happen tomorrow. Markets are always weak form efficient. Past results cannot be used to predict future results. Fama's theory. BUt.... who supports Thaler (behavioral theory)?

Mum's not at home the whole day. Went to look after my new borned cousin. She likes small kids soooo much. omg. Luckily my dog still accompany me. But she sleeps all day long. What a slacker.

counting down.... 2 more papers. I want to smile while walking out of the exam hall. I cannot fail myself. Cannot!!

Slice of Life

The Energising Power of Dreams

Remember your very first job? That all-grown-up feeling! Your own money to buy things... The independence?

Do you still have that excitement today? Do you jump out of bed, eager to start a new day? Or are you tired, maybe even slightly depressed?

Perhaps you've lost touch with your own special dream over the years. What was it? Have you thought about your dream lately? Acknowledging it can free you up to remove the obstacles.

What's keeping you from your dream? Start a small list of things you consider obstacles in your way. Are they Time, Energy, Money? Is your life just too stressful? Brainstorm some solutions and write them down.

If you could trade something for your dream, what would it be? If you wanted it so badly you could taste it -- how could you make it happen?

What could you negotiate with yourself today - to pull your dream a little bit closer? How about making a small deal with yourself? For example, if I devote just half an hour every night to write, I'll be able to finish a book in 6 months.

There is no Easy Street. Achievers make things happen. The road will be tough, but the rewards will surely be sweet. Be able to say that you've worked to make your dream come true.

Instead of working more hours away from home for 'extra money', could you invest your time in planning and saving for your dream? Do your current activities move you closer to doing what you'd love to do? Eliminate energy wasters -- things that don't move you forward.

And think about what kind of spending you can give up if it means finally living your dream. Can you funnel some of your purchases back into your dream? Are you making investments or throwing away money for superficial gains? Trade your current spending for your dream. You'll be wonderfully surprised at how much money you'll find to make your dream a reality.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home