Tuesday, June 21, 2005

21/6/05

Today is the day where students from my school battle among one another with their fingers. Its the fight to get the time slots they want for their modules next sem. I too, took part in this tough battle. In the end, I was just 10 seconds slower than others in click, and the result....... I couldn't get one slot that I wanted. Now I'm one module short.

I emailed all officials that I know and request for assistance. Now, I'm weary and wasted. I could only wait for their replies. Theres nothing i can do now.

10 minutes ago, I received an email, rejecting my application to take more General electives. Sigh, even Enthusiatic is a wrong? I replied to that email and hope they'll reconsider. I'm not a bad student what. If I can't win with my intelligence, I'll fight with others with my perseverence in learning. To date, I have taken more modules than my friends. Please allow me to take the modules I want for this coming sem.

Sigh....

Here, I translated a song from chinese to english. Its a bit crappy. But make do.

"I locked myself up, leaving myself to the balcony
When the darkness enters the city, I’ll look at it with emptiness in my heart.
I can see the past, bits by bits, showing the love of you and me.

I switched on the TV, listening to all that’s being said.
Perhaps those stories could give me a reason.
I couldn’t give the love you want. Seeing the relationship turns bad, and people who see it fills with regrets.

Since I couldn’t give you the future, I’ll return you the present.
Ending it silently is also one of the ways.
When tears start to fall and pain starts to overflow, breaking up is another kind of understanding.

The last love I can give you is leaving you. I don’t want to have a sea dividing the bed.
Let the time bleach the scar in the relationship, and keep it in the left hand chest pocket.
The last love I can give you is leaving you. I don’t want a verbal confrontation so I don’t blame.
Love is like a bus stop, people come people go. My heart would then be a stop sign, with “waiting” written on it.

… I switched on the radio and listened to the failures of other people. The sorrow in the voices seems to mention the same pain.

Your dependence on me is still in my heart.
I couldn’t push it away so easily. I couldn’t walk away
Those who are faithful in a relationship would easily be hurt."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home