Saturday, June 11, 2005

11/6/05

School meeting!! Beep beep. Another fruitful discussion. But they are going to fly for holidays, leaving me alone working haha. Well, i don't mind.

After the meeting, my friend and I went to Jurong IMM to shop. He wants to find a Korean drama. We went into a $2 shop there. Its a damn big place!! Lots of japanese products. We actually went to looking at the japanese hiragana and try to make out what its talking about. Its damn hilarious, especially when they use katagana to translate english words, we'll go "orrrrrrrrrh" when we know what its trying to say.

I took a bus home from Jurong. A long trip but luckily, guang liang's songs accompanied me throughout.

Then I went for a hair cut. The weather is really unbearable. I have to ask the barber to cut really really thin. Well, he did. And its damn nice.... at least to me. I'm gonna ask him to cut for me everytime i go there.

I found out yesterday that Singing for a record is really not easy. It requires alot of things. Mood, voice texture, rythmn, careful movement between notes, and pitching. Often, you'll make some mistakes somewhere. What I did yesterday was to record myself. After listening, I went," eeks". Do i really sound that bad? Gotta improve. I was thinking to record my own singing and post it in this blog haha. Can you imagine how bad its gonna sound? Now I know that my friend could really sing so well. He showed me his own recording 4 years ago and I was so picky and i gave some comments for him to improve. BUt, he was already so good. I'm not worthy.

When i was shopping around, I saw some things that reminds me of another person. I wonder why such things comes. I'm not suppose to feel that but I just did. Not right not right. no no no stoppie hee

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home