Wednesday, June 15, 2005

15/6/05

Seems like my days are becoming a routine. Work, games, eat, sleep. Whats new? hmm

I finally completed castlevania. Now onto another game. THis time, its Shining Tears! Haha. I bet this game will be super long. Maybe I'll take 3 weeks. Its kinda fun hee. Different from its predecessor. Its a real-time combat system compared to the turn-based one in Shining Force. Fun fun.

hmm. I guess thats all that have happened today.

Today marks the day where I will no longer have dry lips!! haha. *clap clap clap*

FLu flu isn't good. My voice sounds blocked. Can't sing even if i want to. My friend asked me to go ktv but I can't. I don't want to kill chickens in the room. After watching the channel U show, Absolute Superstar, I think my level of singing is just nothing to them. I guess I better don't dream of singing like a star haha. I'll just be myself haha. Crazy and fun in ktvs muahhaa. How to open voice???? Sigh haha. Maybe i'll do some search on the web.

Slice of Life

Building Self Esteem and Confidence

Building self esteem and confidence is a process that involves making changes. And making changes requires time and energy. So the first step towards a healthier sense of self-worth is to improve your energy level.
To do this, make sure that you have a nourishing diet, sleep well, exercise regularly, and make time to relax, enjoy yourself and be with the people you love. Develop a kind of structure or schedule so that these things are built into your daily life. No matter how busy you are, make time for them.


Building self esteem and confidence hinges on breaking old habits and developing new, productive ones. A key habit that needs to be shattered is persistent negative thinking. For some of us, these thoughts are so interwoven into the fabric of our minds that we assume that they are normal - but they are not! Learn how to acknowledge and deal with your inner critic.


Also, stop playing The Blame Game. Stop judging yourself and other people in your life for what has happened to you in the past. Blame serves no purpose other than to breed bitterness and resentment. This wastes a lot of time and energy that you could use in more productive ways. Besides, people do what they think is best at the time, the same way you do. And we all make mistakes. So learn to forgive yourself and others for past mistakes.


Learn how to reconcile, resolve and accept what has happened in the past and know that it has made you a stronger person. Acknowledge your fears and find out what's really behind them. Many of your fears are likely to be groundless; it is the thinking, attitudes and beliefs that cause much of the unnecessary fear. Fear is often a disguise for your lack of belief in yourself and your judgements.


Once you've started making these changes to build your self-esteem, commit to them! Even if you manage to use just one of the examples I've suggested, it will begin to make a difference to your level of self esteem. Know that you have value, regardless of what has happened before

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home