Wednesday, June 22, 2005

22/6/05

Taught band today. Its just amazing how much stress a primary school student is experiencing today. A student don't want to attend practice even though her grandmother brought her to school already. Its all about work, but I don't know if its because of band work or school work. I want to help her but she didn't say anything. The only thing she said was," I want to go home." I just wonder if its my teacher who gave her too much stress. Sigh. Childhood, where are you?

Theres still no reply from my school regarding my subject registration. I really hope its going to be successful. I had sent emails to them to request for a class time slot. Its current full, but thats the only time i can take. sigh. Things isn't that successful, but i don't feel the anxiety. Hmm perhaps yes, a bit.

Tired after jog. Better go now.

Oh ya, went to ktv at night with my friend, S. There neighbour was damn irritating. SHe on the system so loud that even both of us could hear what she was singing. Dah, faint.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home