Thursday, June 23, 2005

23/6/05

Went to school first thing in the morning. Found out that Canteen A is under renovation. Saboh me, walk from North Spine to South Spine of the building to have my lunch. Then walk all the way back to north spine to the library to do my research. But sad to say, today isn't that productive. Sigh.

Today's bus ride was really dreamy. Sleep all the way to school and sleep all the way back to home. Then I jogged again. I've been maintaining 3 jogging days per week to prepare myself for the war in school next semester. Hee.

I went to the library today to borrow 2 japanese books too hee. Self learn= no stress and its enjoyable. Hopefully haha.

Support the Super star Show!! hee One of my friend from SAF band went in and one NTU accountancy graduate is inside too. Haha but i don't know that graduate.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home