Friday, June 24, 2005

24/6/05

I completed Shining Tears!! Thats fast. So, I'm starting another game called Suikoden 3. Its about the 108 heros in one of the ancient chinese legends. I don't know how long i'll take for this but hope its fast. Cuz i need to complete Suikoden 4 if I start on Suikoden 3. Its not good to stop halfway haha.

I went for Ntu's concert at night. Well, they sound so much like american bands in the NYP auditorium. I guess its the acoustic there that keeps their sound down. Or, then have really been playing American style. Hmm. Its really impressive how well NYP played. Alot better than many many Pre U bands. Ntu has a more mature sound of course. Their Danceries need more work though. Praise Jeruselum is alright for the competition I think.

I've been wondering why I'm not very compatible with many bands. Some, because of the conductor, Some because of the people, some because I couldn't keep up with their standards. I really don't know if there are any band thats suitable for my playing style. I've come to this conclusion that, I'm searching for one that will give me happiness after every practice. Doesn't need to be very high standard. MUsic making is suppose to be fun. If its totally stressful, its really not gonna make my playing good.

Well, Life is about stress isn't it?

Its good to see many good old friends in the concert hall. Its always a gathering time during those concerts. haha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home