Sunday, July 17, 2005

17/7/05

Went to esplanade in the morning 11am. A little work on the loading of instruments. Thats all. It was done after 1 hrs. Teacher drove me back after that.

Played game for 3 hrs, wanting to make full use of the time left in this holiday.

At night, went shopping with mum in Toa Payoh central. I bought a jeans and a school bag. I've completed what I want to buy for this holiday. All done.

I also played my keyboard for a while. Trying to play "My Memory" but slow like a snail ha. Doesn't matter. It still sounded ok with a snail tempo.

Why are my sentences so short? I have no mood to type ha, must be the effect of too much games ha.

Anyway, this blog marks the end of the WASBE week. I've played for a concert, attended 5 concerts in esplanade. German band, Jap band, Swiss band, Holland band + boston brass, Tokyo kosei. Its an experience in a life time. I'll never forget this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home