Monday, September 12, 2005

12/9/05

I love JJ!! Erm... not the kind you are thinking. I love his songs. His voice got a certain character in it that cannot be imitated easily. Its called core competencies!! haha. Learnt from my strategic management class.

I finally made it!! I finished my 1.5k words essay. Damn that module. Its getting out of my life now.... for now. hee

Went to school for a make up tutorial. 3 hrs.... mind shutdown after 2 hrs. Absorption rate... 60%? Bad. Anyway, i can't deny that I enjoy talking to a friend. Always cheerful, always trigger the intelli-talk ha. Well, I bet that friend is very blissful. Of course, we'll always be great friends.

Come to think of it, i really love my voice now. Although not the pro kind, but i'm contented with it. slightly squeeezy with the high notes but sing most of the things according to the feelings that i want... yeah!

Interview on Thursday!! 2 more days to come. I need to act confident during these 2 days!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home