Monday, December 26, 2005

26/12/05

Somethings not right. Send a couple of msgs out and no response. Well, not to only one person but a few. Either i'm so hateful, or so pest, or that the handphone is really something wrong. I wonder. Well, People who wants to contact me should call instead.

I could squeeze my voice higher liao. Having fun singing Wang li hong's and David tao's songs. Amazingly, today I made some successful attempts on the falseto (wrong spelling). FIrst time in history.

Gonna catch the great jap show at 10pm. thats all folks

Its the show where i can see clearly, the evil heart and kind heart. It is a show for me, to learn how to pursue my career without jepordizing (wrong spelling again) the integrity (I don't know how to define this word) that lies within me. The spirit of working for the sake of the good of the clients (in that show's case, the patients). Even if it needs me to leave the job for the sake of integrity, i think i should (bad english).

I'm being polluted in the mind with all the politics that lies within any corporation. I'm being polluted by all the evil around my environment. It is really terrible for me to think that treating other people badly is a way of survival.

I just wonder.... when will be the day where i would say," I can't stand it anymore, I'm leaving this job." Or would the conclusion be," I can't stand it anymore, let me join them." I don't know.

If.... my handphone is working perfectly fine, then I have already sense the proudness in a high ranking personnel. The corporate world is a place.... full of smiles on the surface, and lots of knifes behind your back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home