Thursday, December 29, 2005

29/12/05

Blog, as it seems to be short, is getting even shorter. Somehow, its not very appropriate for everyone to know what i did for the whole day. I suddenly feels the need to get back a little privacy now. Its good because I can control the level of exposure in blogs. I find that I might have less things to talk to people who frequent my blog.

Also, I don't want this place (blog) to be a place for people to mock at my failure or my complaints, which I seem to always have and make.

Is it better to have a longer blog or shorter blog?

Anyway today. I felt so important for the current job because I am answerable to the reviewing manager for the sections i do. And, I'm answerable to my team IC for important explainations made by the clients regarding some figures. First time in the job where I finally used my brain to analyse what the client says..... very complicated. Think my IC also blur.

Taking cab to work everyday! Shiok.

Learning more and more about the audit process.

Even though IC expected alot from me and I got so stressed, I learnt the most from this job. I seem to tend to survive in tough situations. Now is to see if i can survive when people stab me from behind.

Its time to make some really good friends for my life is going to be dry and filled with work. (experiencing the cannot-see-the-sun-situation)

Would someone say Okairinasai to me in future?

Today's Slice of life is just so correct. Read for yourself. I truly believes it.

Slice of Life

Vibrating With the Right Frequency

A man is known by the company he keeps. We have heard that phrase so many times. Our folks have cautioned us often with that in our childhood. Do we need to heed that advice in our business? Where do you hang out? Who do you hang out with? What is your business surrounded by?

Christiaan Huygens ("hye gurns") was a scientific genius of the early 17th century. He discovered a law of resonance, which was well accepted in physics later and is now being applied to brain science.

The story goes that Huygens kept a few pendulum clocks on the wall of his room. Each clock swung independently. He discovered that after a few cycles of independent swinging, all the clocks started swinging precisely in a synchronized rhythm.

He deduced that waves from clocks produced vibrations in the wall which in response produced waves that synchronized the rhythm of all the clocks.

Scientists are now studying if this same phenomenon occurs in human brain waves.

Have you ever noticed that successful people are surrounded by similarly successful ones? Is it mere coincidence that when like-minded people are at work, success is more likely?

In applying this theory to your life, you can attract success by surrounding yourself with people who are successful or have faith that great things are possible. Similarly, avoid the naysayers and complainers. They give out negative vibrations that could impact your own thoughts and behaviour.

Your mind reacts to them like walls did to the clock and produces similar waves. Before you realize it, you would already have lost faith in your dream.

Your mind is the powerhouse of ideas which will make your business a success. Your mind is the source of your strength that enables you to carry the burden in difficult times. Feed your mind the good food. Avoid stuffing it with junk food.

So reset your clocks. It's time to vibrate with the right frequency.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home