Friday, February 17, 2006

17/2/06

Weekend comes = catch up with things. Currently planning for a presentation thats coming in 2 weeks time. Somehow the projects this sem ain't taking alot of life away from us folks, but we need to manage seminars..... thats something new in NBS. Above all, we only need to write 2 reports this semester as compared to 3 last semester, not to mention, 5 horrendous letter writings, one big essay for my GEs last sem.

But then, even though the reports have decreased, time seems to have increased, I still don't feel that things are going on a easy path. I guess moods go up and down, at least for me. Sometimes i work hard, sometimes i slack, sometimes i swear at my work, sometimes i smile at them.

Nuff said for today i guess. Its game time again. I can't live one day without it. haa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home