Saturday, February 18, 2006

18/02/06

My memory....
Where did it go to?
Millions of questions where none could answer.
Searching from within, looking for clues.
Where could it be? What could it be?


I visited one's blog, which I haven't gone to for a long time. A certain event made me do so. It was difficult for me to make this decision but I went. I didn't regret, even though I know I may be affected inside with, once again, lots of questions raised. I was greeted with one of the most beautiful sound on earth. Just by listening to the piece, I thought I was watching some korean drama again. It sounded so perfect. My mind asked:"DId you play it?" My eyes swell as I am typing this, with the music as background. It takes alot of heart to play such emotions. To "sing" with a piano is even more difficult. Truly speaking, I didn't know you'll still visit me once in a while. But thankz for your words. If you would allow me, I hope to have this piece to my collection. And perhaps, if you have the score, I would like to play it myself too. To experience the thoughts within.


I think I'm going to bed with the sounds of heaven. Better than what Westwinds gave me, i.e., sounds of hell. My day of endless headache with 306 was tranquilized.

Thanks......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home