Saturday, March 11, 2006

11/3/06

Concert eve. Seems like a big day. So big, huge, gigantic. Rehearsal today feels good. Mispitches are not very audible. Now its the actual performance that matters. I have great friends who are coming to support the band. I have disappoint some of my other friends as well. I couldn't get tickets for them. I should have tore out those tickets and paid for them first. Sigh. I shouldn't have relied on "you can reserve it on next sat".

I changed my way of selling tickets to my friends because I don't want them to waste money if they can't come at the last moment. Thus, I planned to just reserve for all my friends and then they come and pay at the counter. Now, this way of selling tickets made me so angry with myself. Now, its really hard to choose between, Buy and pay now vs Reserve and pay on the performance day itself. I think, given the reputation of Westwind, the latter way would not guarentee a ticket for my friend. Sigh. Perhaps I should, based on the concept of "customer is always right", refund my friends and absorb the loss if they couldn't make it during the last moment. Ahhhhh how?

Sometimes I really want to shout," Oei! 312 project grp, start working now!" Perhaps thats not the right way to deal with grown ups. Maybe I'm asking too much haaa. Not everyone can be like me, i.e., no life. haaa.

I wonder how is my fyp friend progressing with his stuff he needs to do. He needs to adhere to the deadline strictly. You know what I mean do you? heee.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home