Saturday, March 04, 2006

4/3/06

Went ktv again. This time I made a recording of my own singing for the song 纯真。 Full of mistakes haaa, so cannot put on blog. Was thinking of doing that loh. So sad haaa. Perhaps I should do more recording in Ktv next time haaa. I'm starting to enjoy doing this. Hee.

Next week sunday is westwind concert woh. For those supporting, please take note its 5pm rather than the 7pm which i told you guys and ladies earlier on. Hope you guys and ladies will like it ah. come early for the circles seat.

Today I want to talk about the story which I saw in one of the Mtvs.

Story

天气晴朗,男在球场上打着篮球。一切都很好,直到手机突然响起。
*ring ring, ring ring*
男还来不及说“喂”就听到,
girl: 你到底还爱不爱我? (in cantonese)
男:。。。。。。?
girl: 你为什么不出声? (in cantonese)
男:我想你是打错电话。(in chinese)
girl: 你说什么?你到底懂我在说什么吗? (cantonese)
男:我想你是打错电话。 (in cantonese, at a slow pace)
*男卦掉了电话

几天后。。。。
*beep beep, beep beep*, 有简讯。
男拿起了手机。 是mms. 那个girl扮鬼脸,说对不起。
从此就以简讯沟通。这是一场偶然的相遇。

见面的那一天,拿着手机,看着对方,不知道是不是他。等待着电话的响起。
*ring ring*
girl: 嘿,是我。
男:我知道。
眼神凝视。这刻停止了时间。
从此开心而幸福。


Sounds like fairy tale? I think so too. Perhaps you might wanna guess the song of this MTV hee. No prizes!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home