Sunday, October 31, 2004

31/10/04 12am

Ah... the title says 31/10/04 because its 12am now, so this posting is actually for 30/10/04. I could only type this after i finish watching one of my favourite korean show. Although some people find korean show scenes very slow, but this actually brings out all the expression and emotions of the actors/actress. Anyway hee I am not advertising for korean show.

Diary

Today theres no Slice of Life, because i didn't listen to 93.8FM today. I woke up in the morning at 8.30am, trying to get myself into the momentum of studying, but I find myself playing games until 12pm. I would really highly recommend the games i played. You can find them in www.popcap.com, and the games are free! ..... for trial hee. Bejeweled, Rocket Mania, and Zuma are great games!

My nose didn't behave itself today. It has been blocked for 1 week already. The medicine didn't do its magic on my nose. I wonder how can I concentrate on my study like that. 3 more days will be the start of hell for me. Nose O nose, please be nice to me....... Stop Leaking and Blocking LIKE HELL haaa. Anyway I didn't manage to finish what i wanted to finish studying today, so i'll bring forward to tomorrow. Hee, I'm still ahead of schedule, which is good. But.... I might have studied but how much i remember would be another thing.

Saturday is a day for my band practice. I am proudly a member of the WestWind. It is actually a Wind Band that is based in Bukit Batok Community Centre. I always look forward for saturdays because I can see my "wife" again. She is my Euphonium. Kinda pathetic isn't it? Having a non-living thing as my wife. But then.... you must believe that She is "alive", then you would be able to communication well using your instrument. It is the expressing that is important when playing music.

Anyway today is so tiring on my lips. Kissing my wife tooooo much hahhaa. Nah its just a joke. I know you guys don't know much about Wind band pieces, but just let me complain a bit. World renowned composer, Philip Sparke composed this piece called Fiesta for Wind band. I can't stand the Eupho part. Gives me total lips exercise for high range notes. Tempo at Crotchet = 160, and running at "screaming" notes haha. I don't practice everyday, so I am struggling with those parts. But... his pieces are sooooo nice.

Hey, somehow the sadness inside me seems to be away from me during this period of intense stress. Hee does stress get rid of sadness? Perhaps my sadness is taking a nice holiday somewhere in sunway lagoon haha. Hope it doesn't come back.

Anyway there is another thought that comes into my mind after my Mother made a statement regarding relationships. She said," if you want to find a partner, find someone who loves you. If you find someone who you love, then its really very tough". Hmm, here comes the thought of whether you find someone you loves, or find someone who loves you. Which way is the one? Or is it better to love the person who loves you. I guess theres no sequence to which one comes first. At the end of the day, it takes 2 hands to clap. If you don't love the other person then just be frank right? Its hard to live with someone who love you but you don't love the person, although some people are like that. Well, heee something to think about.

Stay tune for more new insight of Lawrence's musical journey... lala

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home