Sunday, December 12, 2004

12/12/04

I'm just feeling so tired now. This morning started with my friend, S, coming my house to play my keyboard. He is very determined in practicing the song he composed. After that we had lunch and he is off to band prac while I went back to do web searching for information on digital cameras.

With the help from a friend, A, he recommended a website with alot of camera reviews. I spent about 2-3 hrs looking at them, and finally came to a conclusion. I want to lay my hands on Nikkon Coolpix 4300. Just when I wanted to start watching the korean drama, A called a invited me to a game of soccer.

When I was about to go out, the sky started to drizzle. I was wondering if someone is telling me not to go for soccer. I thought for a while, and decided to go out. This time the sky started pouring. OMG stopping me for soccer? I smsed my friend and ask him whether they are still playing, and he said," Its still on, rain or shine". This created some thoughts again. I think I am easily affected by circumstances that come into my way. I think to give up easily and go through another easier route when difficulty arises. My friend, on the other hand, face problems head on. This, I felt a bit inferior. I think i need a change on this mentality. Like what I always call myself," I am a pest" If you know what it means.

So I went for soccer. 4 a side, fun and tiring. Some friends are really serious in scoring. I felt so lousy with soccer haha. I could only laugh at myself for those miss kicks. But I manage to put in some nice kicks but luck wasn't with me. The ball hit one side of the pole and hit the other side then flew out. Erm just in case you are thinking wrongly, I'm playing on the basketball court haha. I usually play soccer and joke while playing. I put my lousiness using laughter haha but I think some of my friends didn't like that. Well, I'm ok man. Just a bit stressed when playing with them hee. Wait till one day I can bend it like beckham haha. Dream again.

After that, my legs just doesn't want to move at all, but I still went out to hunt for the price for the digi cams. I couldn't find the one I want. In the end, I just went to the supermarket for some soya, and went home after that. I really like walking in supermarkets haha. Looking at those food and things really brightens up my mood. I wonder why.

Ok enough for today. DAmn tired now. I need a long sleep. TOmorrow its buffet again!!! talk more tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home