Friday, February 11, 2005

10/02/05

2nd day of new year. I still.... stayed at home. I started with another piece. The gift that i did yesterday, wasn't suitable for the purpose that resides in my friend's mind. I wouldn't want it to be judged. The new one i wrote, could be allowed for that purpose. And i wouldn't mind it at all.

The new piece, "Jazzy beat" is just jazzy beat. Should be able to finish by tomorrow.

Somehow I might just be not a good enough person haha. What if i'm not as good as what the person thinks i am. Too many things happened to my past. My present sux and my future is dark. I have lost my sense of feel. I have forgotten how it feels like to be not alone. Haha somehow I might just be thinking to highly of myself while typing all these. This must be just a false feeling.

While i spend my mind writing the songs, somehow I have confirmed that the way that I express best is through music. But that doesn't work eh? Words still do better job with some things. What is communication without words?

Questions left inside... answers way outside. Who to bring them to me?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home