Saturday, February 12, 2005

12/02/05

Woke up with a nice morning light.... and lots of lion dance sound. Noisy.

yup its the second last day of holidays. Yeah and nice to find out something. I know good things doesn't come in my way. Its time to prepare myself for the reality again. But first.... I'm playing megamen anniversary collection... PS2 game. It really brings me back into the past. I completed part 1 and 2 in 2.5 hrs. Nice speed haha.

In the afternoon, I went to my buddy's house. Lots of people went there! OMG hahaa. more than 10 perhaps. Thats just amazing.

Heres something I typed somewhere,

Just as I thought my heart and mind has come to an equilibrium, an unexpected acquientence has rocked the calm sea within me. I don't have the confidence and i think it might just be too hasty. Just as I thought I could try to bring the distance down, an unexpected news came as a tranquilizer. I knew that good things won't come this way. Nevertheless, with my last strength, I would wanna complete what i wanted to do. I'm not a pesistent person when facing with these situations. I know when to stop, don't worry. Imperfect me. I'm only confident with certain stuffs, but not this. In the end, still the same phrase," let the wind lead the way"

There is still one last thing that i would want to do. Hee. I'm a dumer. yup thats me. I'm toooooo cool heee... somebody stop me! (I'm not cool at all. I'm just putting up a front.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home