Sunday, February 13, 2005

13/02/05

Yeah I played megamen on my PS2 and completed megaman 3, while i've reached the last stage for megaman 4. Brings me back to childhood days yeah! The difficulty of that game has been raised, so its much more suitable for my age. Challenging and exciting.

Thats all for the games haha. I completed my part of the powerpoint for tomorrow's presentation. Next week is another chiong week before the midterm break. Guess what, 2 presentations, 1 essay, and 1 quiz. Nice eh. Well, I'll have a meeting 0830 in the morning to 1030, then lessons from 1030 to 1630, then anoother meeting after 1630. I would prolly go home at 1830. Nice timing. I'll never see the sunlight at home haha.

Term break term break, yeah!! but i'll have to go back to school for 4 days, 0930 to 1630 for a GE thats only operating during term break. 4 days to complete one module!! haha amazing.

In the afternoon, my friend and I went to watch Constantine. I'm just intrigued by the pronounciation of that name. Its pronounced as Constant-tin, not tine. kinda wierd haha. One phrase I got from that show. "Theres a role for everyone to play." Everyone exist for a different purpose, and the path is just set for you. The difference is in the way you travel the path. Well, I'll walk my path as well. A slightly different thinking I have, a slightly different belief I have. I couldn't say that its a complete difference. I didn't compare with others either. Its just different, I believe.

Sometimes, I really think I'm really too direct with things i want to say. I wasn't like this, and I'm not like this at all. I should have kept them inside. I was never a person who could express so freely and easily. Am I scarying people away? haha, i don't know. But I don't think anyone should, because I'm no pest. I'm just one who is learning to express. Don't be mistaken though, those things happen once in a million blue moons. Again, I feel that the order is all wrong. dumbo. Does it mean that I become dumb when i'm trying to be myself haha. But I know, it takes 2 hands to clap, but it takes one hand to slap haha.

Anyway, I know where I stand. After all, it'll be a new start. Tomorrow is a new start. To wake up from a period of dream is just a refreshing feeling. No matter what, face the music (argh listening to a piano piece while typing this really creates the atmosphere).

Enough of all those confusing stuffs haha. My parents and I went to a buffet in the evening. While my friends are dying to prepare those powerpoint slides, I'm outside enjoying myself haha. Feel kinda guilty. Its a damn good buffet. Freeflow of sliced abalone, sharksfin soup, fresh prawn, oyster, sashimi, and more! omg Those things really make me fat. Ahhh i guess i couldn't care about my size, even though my jeans always remind me not to eat so much haha.

Somehow, I got a feeling of sinfulness when i eat. Like what my mum says, while we were eating those things, there are people in the world who are starving. Yes, I don't feel good about it. You might ask," so what can you do?" I'll reply," I know i can't do anything now, but i'll be able to do something in the future, hopefully, at least i'll try, and thats a promise."

Good luck for my presentation tomorrow. We'll gonna show those people who's boss there muhaaha. I'm crazy. A battle every week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home