Friday, April 15, 2005

15/4/05

Today is the day when I laugh at my own writing. Those who know my style of studying, will know that i write alot during my revision. And after a few hours of writing, my eyes show signs of blurness. So how? I started to replace relevant by "revelant". This reminds me of the days when one of my friend, kept laughing at his friend's pronounciation of that word relevant. And the Towers record instead of Tower Records. And also memorise instead mesmorise. Spot the joke yourself.

Ah, I'm right, its the worst module of all. just 5 seminars i'm crazy already. Now my mind all accounting stuffs. Economic Income vs Accounting Income. Cash basis, vs accrual basis, vs present value basis. Informative perspective vs Measurative perspective of accounting information. Is that all about Income i need to know? Oh ya and that capital maintenance concept. Financial capital maintenance vs Physical capital Maintenance. And Financial statement Framework. See! haha i did my work.

Count down 3 more days. I'm home for so long. Even ants are accompanying me when i'm studying. They just travel up and down my papers and I just can't be bothered. haha. Headache now. Someone save me? In the old days, they say," In books you'll find the gold house, In books you'll find beauty". Dream?

Slice of life

DeStressing Your Life

The pressures of modern society can make life very distressing. We worry about our jobs, our children, our relationships, our health, and our financial security. Occasionally, several problems can combine to bring about an emotional breakdown.

That's why it's so important to regularly make time to de-stress your life. Don't allow yourself to fall into protracted periods of intense strife and frustration, because that's when one's spirit starts to keel over from the burden.

Here are some ways to de-stress your life:

Firstly, don't try to accomplish too many things at one time. Multi-tasking is a useful ability, but sometimes we may bite off more than we can chew. As a result, our attention is scattered and we end up doing nothing right. Focus on one thing, do it well, and move on to the next.

The mind can be a nucleus of concentration or an aimless drifter. The wandering mind can pick up and retain lots of useless and destructive thoughts, so frequently clear your mind of such clutter. Thoughts that initiate worry, envy or resentment won't help you become happier or become a better person.

An important step to increasing happiness and reducing stress is to stop trying to please everyone. Don't allow other people's remarks or opinion of you to lower your self-esteem. Simply because someone disapproves of you doesn't make you wrong or bad. Work on pleasing yourself first before trying to please others. (relates to me)

And refuse to let fear determine your state of mind. Fear is a very spontaneous emotion and most of us can't help being afraid sometimes. But being fearful achieves nothing. It won't solve your problem. And we often miss out on the good and positive things in life because we were too busy being scared. There is no time to waste on fear. Whatever your predicament, face it bravely and constructively.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home