Wednesday, April 06, 2005

6/4/05

"Ahhhhhhhh *clark clark* " Thats how i sounded when i try to stand up from a sitting position from the floor. I took 2 naps today. One at 12pm the other at 5pm. In between, I sat on the floor in the living room, reading my notes, and organizing my thoughts. The tax module proves to be more difficult than I thought it would be. Only manage to finish 2 lectures in 7 hrs. What was I doing in between? haha. Perhaps the distraction from my parents contributed to my slowness but i didn't mind at all. My father played PS2 in front of me ahhhhh.

I also finished watching another korean series, but it isn't the best. Well, not too bad actually.

I watched some tv at night at just felt very sad for the victims of the tsunami. What a tragedy. Another show talked about unwed mothers. Somehow the issues presented is really true. So, its wrong to kill the baby. But, the society.... doesn't accept unwed mothers. Not allowed to apply for homes, no employer wants them, no government support, financial difficulties, and unaccepted by the family. Sigh. Like what I always say, marriage seems to be a just a legal document. Where is the love in this modern age?

1 Comments:

Blogger Uka said...

Hellow. Yep I agree with you..marriage doesnt seem to have such important meaning sometimes. Love is more important than marriage--as an agreement on a piece of paper..

10:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home