Friday, April 08, 2005

8/4/05

did 3 lectures today. Left 2 more lectures for this current module i'm on. If i were to count the number of days left, I'm behind time by 2 lectures. Darn... bad. Anyway, today is the day that i've planned my night for enjoyment. I'm going to play PS 2 later. I don't care!

Yesterday, a mosquito came into my lair and bothered my sleep. Its stealth skills were superior. It managed to hit me 6 times and got away with it... but of course, i was sleeping. I couldn't stand it and woke up to give it an ambush. I armed myself with the electrocutor and waited, waited and waited waited *yawn*. I went back to sleep, but woke up soon after it hit me somemore times. Darn. This time I recce the room for 30minutes. Still no sign of that perposterous insect. Then..... I finally saw it, it was flying fast in random direction. My eyes could barely catch it. It was flying in a S formation in a 45 degrees plane. I wielded my tennis racket and gave it a forehand... but i missed. Thats not the end!! I turned my hand and gave it a backhand at the path it was taking. WAMP! And *PIAK!* Burnt mosquito. I'm damn cruel. I won't kill those who's innocent, but if you bother me, then i'll retaliate.

It was yesterday when I saw on the news about Taiwan's president going to see the Pope for the last time. Then China have to object........ dah! What is this world coming into. Fights, wars, quarrels, missles, tankers. Can't people just talk and peace? Anyway why bother about whether people wanna be free, wanna make decisions, wanna live their lives? I just wonder why countries have to object things being done in another country. Is objecting that fun? Why wouldn't the world combine their mind and put their energy into building a better environment and society? Just because there are different leaders in different countries, it doesn't mean that you have to show people that you have power. The greatest leaders are those who thinks about the big picture. Consider the natural disasters, the terrorists that we have to fight. Does it mean that some people just have to play punk during peace time?

We can also see from the Korea and Japan incident from the news..... dah... I better not comment on specific things. I might get shot right?

I'm just thinking about a world where there is a superior leader for the world. Someone who cares about the whole world and look into the well being of the whole world as a whole. All countries should not live as a seperate organization. They should be supporting and helping each other. Besides, we are all human beings living on earth. Its not about reign and control, its about care and concern. Dah I'm thinking too much. I'm just a small guy, can't do much.

Tata

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home