Saturday, May 21, 2005

21/5/05

I finished a summary for one of the court case for tax. That took me about 4-5 hrs. Then I played games for 2 hrs and after that, went to my friend's house to get something hehee..

After that, went to band prac. Suppose to practice eupho but i think I practice my singing more. Today no combine because the conductor was away.

Before going for band, I actually had 1 plus hr free, so I went to West Mall walk walk. I also went to library to borrow a book. I confirm that I cannot read court cases on bus, so I borrowed a novel for bus reading.

boring day. I must keep reminding myself that my main theme for this holiday is Gaming. My passion for music has fallen quite a bit. I wonder when will it disappear. I think I might just stop music when I start work. An accountant won't have time for anything haha. Jia lad. I'm going to live alone... well, I accept it. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home