Saturday, May 14, 2005

14/5/05

I completed another game. Dual Hearts, done. I wanted to start on YS 6 but then the disk didn't work. I'll look for my friend next week for his disk haha. Anyway, I started on Grandia extreme. Hope to complete it before next sat. Thats an Aim!

I also read a law article for 3 hours. Completed it as well. I wonder whats my groupmates doing. I hope I'm not the only one chionging for FYP. I've been reading alot of things these few days. I just have this bad feeling that they are depending on me too much. I don't like this feeling. I hope they'll contribute more.

Today band day. Not combine, sectional. Sectional for non concert pieces. In the end, its a Trombone, Eupho and Tuba "Quartet". About 7 people playing the Quartet scores. Not a bad day I think.

Then rain .. rain rain rain. Suits me. I don't know why I got bad feeling when I walk in the rain. Lightning and Thunder gives me fright. Sigh, how to protect people like that?

My flu is nearly gone. I think I could play next week. Looking forward for Monday's outing, then Wednesday's outing, then Tuesday and Friday teach band, then Thurs go back to school to search for reading materials.

Can someone hear what my heart is trying to say? Cuz I can't hear it. And I don't understand it. Is it pain? Is it fear? Is it confusion? Is it Sadness? Don't know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home